Our team is growing, and we're always looking for new talent.
We hire part-time and full-time, and work with freelancers as well.
We look for experience and qualifications, but most importantly, we look for a good fit with our team.
Compumatik is a small business, and it's critical that our team of computer technicians, programmers, customer service representatives, systems administrators play nice together.
If you're interested in joining our team, please send your CV and a brief introduction to email@example.com.
Note: Anything that looks like it was copy/pasted, or is longer than a few sentences, will probably be ignored. GRAB OUR ATTENTION!
What makes a good fit?
- You enjoy working as part of a team, but take individual responsibility for your projects.
- You don't mind being interrupted, but can focus in a busy environment.
- You recognize that personal skills are just as important as technical skills: Our clients come to us for customer service as much as for technical service.
- You're willing to learn constantly and collaborate. You don't mind asking for help or offering it.
- You come to work, but you bring life. We're a family here, and we act like one. That means we care about each other, and we're comfortable with each other.
Are you a good fit?
That depends. Ask yourself these questions
- Am I looking for a role that is strictly technical, without messy things like human interactions?
- Do I want to do exactly as I'm instructed, and only what I'm told to do?
- Do I prefer never to disagree with my coworkers and managers?
- When I disagree, have a different idea, or see a different perspective, do I keep it to myself?
- Is it important that I'm never asked to do something outside of my job description or my area of expertise?
- Should work be a purely 9-5 thing, separate from my friends and personal life?
If you answered Yes to any of these questions, you may not be a good fit at Compumatik.
We're looking for dynamic, energetic, go-getters who want more than a "job. " We're looking for people who want to be part of something bigger, something growing, something they can contribute to and feel ownership of.
Type: Full Time
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Network knowledge
- Today's trends, cloud, Office365 etc
- Minimum 2 years in IT
- English & French - Bilingual
- 40 hours/week
- Office, Clients On-site and remote (when it snows)