At Compumatik, we strive to be the single partner for everything your company needs relating to IT, and that includes web-hosting. Sometimes we do it ourselves, and sometimes we work with partners like Hostgator, depending on your needs. But sometimes, you just want to DIY (do-it-yourself).
In that spirit, we're letting you know that HostGator - one of Lifehacker's (and our) favorite hosting companies - is offering one year of their Hatchling Plan at over 65% off.
According to Lifehacker,
"The Hatchling Plan is perfect for getting your site off the ground or taking it to the next level. Bloggers, e-commerce sites, small businesses, and design & UI focused developers will find plenty to like with HostGator's feature-heavy, flexible web hosting."
With this HostGator plan you get:
- A free domain name and unlimited sub domains to host under your account
- Unlimited disk-space and bandwidth
- One-click app installs, including Word Press, Joomla, Drupla, Magento, and Zen Cart
- A website builder with hundreds of customizable designs and shopping carts for easy ordering and inventory maintenance
- Email features that include mailing lists, aliases, catch-alls, and email forwarding
- 24/7 support via chat, email, and phone
If you need help setting up your website, registering your domain, or configuring hosting, we're happy to work with you on it. The promotion is valid for new clients only so we can't offer the same discount, but if you're not comfortable taking responsibility for your business' website, let's talk about what we can do for you.